- You may enter as many photographs as you wish, but a separate registration form and a $15.00 fee per photo must accompany each. Check should be payable to Sarge’s Animal Rescue Foundation or SARF.
- Content of the photo should have a fall/winter Holiday theme (background, props, etc.)
- Photo prints should be unframed, not matted, and printed on photography paper 4” x 6” to 8” x 10.” Photos must be original work done by an amateur photographer and will not be returned. Electronic submissions (emailed photos) or obvious electronic manipulations to photos cannot be accepted.
- Entrant agrees to release the photograph to Sarge’s for promotional or other purposes.
- Mail photograph, entry form(s) and check to: SARF, PO Box 854, Waynesville, NC 28786, or deliver to Sarge’s Adoption Center: Tuesday-Friday noon-5:00pm and Saturday, 10:00am-3:00pm, 256 Industrial Park Drive in Waynesville. Deadline: January 13, 2018.
- Find the entry form here: http://www.sargeanimals.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/PhotoContestEntryForm2018.pdf
Prizes will be awarded for the best pix in 6 categories: Dog, Puppy, Cat, Kitten, Sarge Adoption and Super Shooter (someone who has previously won 1st place in a prior Sarge’s contest).
According to Sarge's, "When judging the photos for Sarge’s Pet Photo Contest, we look for how creative the photographer was in capturing the unique and often fun or crazy qualities of the pet. We also look for originality in composition of the image and quality in the final print."