In an effort to make vaccinations accessible and affordable to the animals and residents of Henderson County, Blue Ridge Humane Society offers low cost vaccines the third Monday of every month at the Adoption Center (88 Centipede Lane, Hendersonville, NC).
The next scheduled vaccine clinic is Monday, May 20 from 1 to 5 PM.
To receive vaccinations at a Blue Ridge Humane Society clinic, pet owners must meet ONE of the below required criteria:
- Receive Public Assistance (see link for qualifying programs NC Government Assistance)
- Fall below HUD Income Guidelines (see link for Henderson County income limits)
- Full-time college student
- Military Service Member or Veteran
Vaccinations are on a first come first served basis. The day of the vaccinations, pet owners must bring with them the following items:
- Please bring proof of prior vaccinations including a Rabies Certificate (a rabies tag will not count).
- All animals should be in good health and have not shown previous signs of aggression.
- All cats should be in carriers and all dogs should be leashed upon arrival.
- Owner must bring proof of how they meet the required criteria for vaccination at a Blue Ridge Humane Society.
- Rabies 1 year (Dogs or cats over 3 months) – $10.00
- Rabies 3 year (Dogs or cats with rabies certificate, a tag will not count as proof of previous vaccination) – $10.00
- Bordetella (Dogs over 2 months) – $10.00
- DA2PPV (Dogs 6 to 12 weeks) – $10.00
- FVRCP (Cats over 2 months) – $10.00
- Microchip (Dogs or cats over 2 months) – $15.00
For further information, visit www.blueridgehumanesociety.org