Grain-free dog food is very popular: By 2017, it accounted for nearly half (44 percent) of the dog food market. Yet there have been concerns about grain-free food expressed by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) as recently as February 2019.
The Doggypedia has published an authoritative article about grain-free food. It contains the following information:
- What is a grain-free dog diet?
- The growing popularity of grain-free diets
- Connection to allergies
- What is dilated cardiomyopathy(DCM)?
- Genetic predisposition to DCM
- DCM Signs
- Why the FDA is investigating a grain-free dog diet
- Is grain-free food safe for your dog?
- What should dog owners do now?
Check out this free resource here: https://thedoggypedia.com/should-you-feed-your-dog-grain-free-dog-food/