How good a pet parent are you? Porch.com surveyed over 1,000 people to learn whether men or women think their pets are more attached to them, how often couples argue over pet-related responsibilities, and how many people modify their homes for the sake of their furry family.
Here are some of the results:
- Over half of women (54.7%) and men (52.4%) say they're "equally good" pet parents as their partners.
- Women seem to be more confident pet parents: 44.2% of women said they were their pet's favorite parent, while only 35.8% of men said they were their pet's favorite parent.
- 1 in 5 (20%) of pet parents said they get jealous when their pet pays their partner more attention.
- Women were twice as likely as men to say they do more for their pet than their partner.
- Couples who live with both cats and dogs were the most likely to share pet-related responsibilities equally.
- 64% of respondents had added home features specifically for their pet(s).
Check out more results and information here: https://porch.com/resource/whos-better-pet-parent